- 29/11/2016 - Marie Macklin attends launch of Invest In East Ayrshire
- 27/11/2016 - The Big Interview: Female Business Leader of the Year Marie Macklin features in Scotland on Sunday
- 18/11/2016 - Marie Macklin named as Female Business Leader of the Year
- 31/10/2016 - A Very Special Visit to the Scottish Parliament
- 28/10/2016 - Marie Macklin, Chair of Klin Group, was one of three judges for this year’s Business Women Scotland Awards
- 21/10/2016 - A New Gold Dream - From Kilmarnock to Belfast (via Glasgow)
- 28/09/2016 - East Ayrshire Council Adds Backing To Ambitious Plans For Important Kilmarnock Site
- 19/09/2016 - Growth Panel Commission Appointment
- 07/09/2016 - London Stock Exchange (LSE) – Scottish Chambers of Commerce
The KLIN Group is an innovative, entrepreneurial company committed to economic and social transformation, through property development projects throughout the UK.
The KLIN Group is a developer of residential-led, mixed-use schemes, with a history of creating successful, sustainable places.
KLIN builds homes and neighbourhoods in its core markets in Scotland where its knowledge, experience and proven track record, with over twenty five years of experience in this market, give it an unrivalled ability to deliver new homes and communities.
Our developments range in size from a few homes near market towns to complex, mixed-use urban regeneration schemes including multi-million pound restoration projects, all built with safety, sustainability and quality at their heart.
KLINCribs.com is a bold, modern and vibrant entry into the property rental market. Being KLIN, there has to be style attached to the project. Every KLIN Crib is individually styled in its own theme, making them some of the hottest rental properties available today. TRENDY AND P.H.A.T